On this RapidFire episode we answer your questions on QA processes, accessibility on a gallery of pictures, gulp, Dave explains something like you’re 5, why are there bugs in software, and how to justify mobile site development to stakeholders? All this and a bit of a follow up on this episode of ShopTalk Show!
Jump to a discussion on…
- 1:40 I’ve been struggling to make my QA process as efficient as possible.
- 14:00 How do you label a gallery of pictures with accessibility in mind?
- 25:00 Is there an advantage of using gulp-watchify over plain old gulp.watch?
- 30:34 Can you explain this to me like I’m 5: How do modern MVC frameworks “connect” to the backend, or even third party APIs?
- 44:40 Why are there bugs in our software?
- 51:30 If you are working on a website who’s mobile traffic and conversation rate is low, how do you justify the additional time to create a mobile friendly UI to stakeholders?
- 1:00:45 @Support
- ShopTalk Show 83 with Florian Motlik of Cadetship
- Michah Godbolt
- Gulp Watchify
- Book Review: Weapons of Math Destruction
- Presentable on Relay.fm
- ShopTalk Show 250 with Web Security
Embed documents directly on your website with just a few lines of code.
Sponsor: CodePen PRO 43:35
CodePen PRO unlocks privacy
We’ve got some amazing new privacy features coming to CodePen Pro – nothing we can announce yet – but if privacy is a feature that’s important to you, check out CodePen Pro.